Boba Fett boots 2nd run: 6 JAN UPDATE

Hey Wes,

What's your Paypal address to send the money to? Thanks! :D

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776

Last edited by a moderator:
We are still a go. My paypal address is wesclone@aol.com
If you are paying by money order, drop me a PM and I'll get back to you. Remember: when you order, you MUST include your TDH screen name and your size.

Wes

I´m gonna send you the money for the boots, I can used Western Union that´s pretty fast.

Hilmir.

Please, paypal or money orders only.

mobius wrote:

I´m gonna send you the money for the boots, I can used Western Union that´s pretty fast.

Hilmir.

Ok...I'm probably guilty of being too
lazy and this info is probably in here
somewhere...but is there anyone who is
supplying the toe caps to mount the spikes
that were sent with the first run of boots?
If there is, can you please tell me who,
how, and how much? Thanks! :)

Actually, I think the spike info is in the original thread. Most people were buying a piece of aluminium and using that... I think.

Wes

how did or is everyone attaching the toe spikes to the plate?
I have the aluminum plate. Just wondering if i need to take somewhere and have them spot welded.
michael

Count me in for a size 10!! Paypal'ing in a few minutes!

Note to all others ordering - if ur getting ur feet measured @ the mall - go to a few diff shoe stores - 1/2 size difference between 2 stores (& what looked like same measure equipment)...

FYI, SF Productions sells full metal spikes w/ plates. Note size of spikes (!) & $ (!!).

Also look for thread re: Prop Palace... I have not dealt w/ them but mails are responsive & friendly...

-Rod

Anton at Star Fortress will take great care of you. They may have replaced Prop Palace, but have no fear. They are reliable and I've purchased several items that I am very pleased with. :D If Star Fortress has boot plates + spikes, then most likely they will be cool.

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back