Boba Fett boots 2nd run: 6 JAN UPDATE

I´m looking forward to these boots, those are the hardest part to get for the suit.

And It would help if you could post a pic of the boots, all I got was red X on the thread you linked here earlyer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked the link and it seemed to work for me.
Also, guys, please read the post. No half sizes, whole sizes only. Like Doc Martens.

Wes

Forced Trekker wrote:

Someone said on an earlier thread that if, for example you wore a size 9, to get a 10. Does this still apply?

Can anyone that bought a pair previously answer this? I would appreciate it!

I have tried on both 9 and 10 (I am a 9.5). The 9 fit fine, the 10 was ok, but would probably need insoles and maybe a thick sock.

Wes

size 10 for me then, now that I have a job I can actually afford cool stuff like this!

Jango_Wes wrote:

I have tried on both 9 and 10 (I am a 9.5). The 9 fit fine, the 10 was ok, but would probably need insoles and maybe a thick sock.

Thanks Wes. I'll go with a 9 then.

I'm in....Do these run a little big or a little small? I wear a 8 1/2 and don't know weather to get 8 or 9.

David

dcwheaton wrote:

I'm in....Do these run a little big or a little small? I wear a 8 1/2 and don't know weather to get 8 or 9.

David
I have the same question.
I PM'd you wes.
I just saw the comparison pics and they look great!
Please let me know any other info especially the size question.
Thanks!
Michael

The size question is answered above.
Like I said, I'm a 9.5. The 9 fit fine. The 10 I would need an insole and a thick sock. If you like them tight, drop a half size. Loose, up a half.

Wes

Ok, now that the first run is complete, at the end of this week I'll start taking payments for the second run. That should give everyone who wants them time to see the thread. Here's how this needs to work:
I take paypal and money orders only. When you submit payment, make sure you include your TDH screen name and boot size that you want. If you send payment without your TDH screen name, I can't identify you to give you credit for paying and I will have to return payment. I know there are lurkers and people not associated with TDH who want boots as well. They will be id'd on the thread as non members and will have to ID themselves as non members when paying. Remember, whole sizes only, $150.

:facepalm JW
sorry i can't go on this run, i have to pay another stuff
please takeme down
sorry for this :eek:

Sergio

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back