Need help finding a bucket that will fit

snoopytrooper

Jr Hunter
OK their is only a few things I need to finish my ROTJ . One is the bucket . I have one but its to small :(, it looks good but I cant fit it on my big head :cry. I was thinking Boba maker but im not sure that will fit . For my TK I have to have a FX bucket because my head will not fit in anything but that :lol:. Do any of you know were I can get one that will fit my head ? One of the probs I have is were my cheek bones are and from my nose to the back of my head . All input would be nice with this .

Thank's all for your help
Snoopy trooper TK - 5648

The MR helmet is a small % bigger than most helmets. You can get a version from Asok or FP.

I'm not certain but one of the early Movie Size Helmets may be even bigger than that. Hopefully a member who has been here longer than me and knows about those helmets can chime in.

Bigger accurate helmets are the MSH2, MSH, FPH, MR (from bigger to smaller but still bigger than the originals). All of them have a closer look to the screen used ESB helmet, I would go for a MR copy from Asok. But if you want a really accurate helmet with a closer look to the RotJ, go for the GMH, it's around the same as the MR in size.

thanks all . i may have to go with MSH2 if it is the biggest out out their w/o looking like a bobble head :) . Not only can I not fit in the one I have on w/o it smashing my face but it makes me look like I have a small head with everything on .

it's ok to be kind of bobble headed. boba was a bobble head if you go look at the productions stills.

I don't know LOL . A friend of mine gave it to me and he got it from here TDH . It is a approved ROTJ one and I trust him . He has been doing SW stuff for a long long time . He was going to do a boba but then went the R2 way LOL .It does have bondo inside of it , in turn made it to small but it does look good .

If you can post a pic it will enable the experts here to ID the helmet... it may help you better decide which way to go.

... and bobble headed Boba is OK!

Ok here are some picks of the one I have . As you can see on the inside on the cheeks I tryed to remove some to make my big head fit but it did not work . I put the fans in but their not in my way . My cheek bones are to big and my noes gets smashed on the visor .

DSCF3573.gif

DSCF3572.gif

DSCF3571.gif

DSCF3570.gif

DSCF3569.gif

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back