Mystery Helmet?

BlackCatBone

Active Hunter
Bought this Fett helmet on Ebay last Oct. and I'm guessing it's a Mystery helmet? It flares out pretty wide. Any ideas? Thanks!

IMG_0051.jpgIMG_0049.jpgIMG_0046.jpgIMG_0050.jpgIMG_0048.jpgIMG_0047.jpg186482103.jpg

It's just a hair too small for my head, vertically. My eye-line is just a tiny bit too low. Wondering if I can sand the inside top of the helmet just a bit. 3/8" more space would perfect for my eyeline.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you take a pic at 6 feet from the helmet? You can use zoom and all but at 6 feet away. Lens distortion makes it hard to tell, some things like the ear cap looks to, but it looks more like a MH recast, than a real MH.

Yes, it looks to be a MH, I have one on my hands right now and looks the same. Is it fiberglass made? If yes, then it's a recast. I say because in the first pic it looks like fiberglass resin instead of a polyurethane resinn.

definently a mystery/recast how ever they did some mods to it to cast it ,
looks like a reasonable helmet, specially for your first

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back