Anyone making gloves for customs?

Remo

Active Hunter
I'm looking for someone who can make gloves for me. I will supply the fabric(once I find my color purple). Thanks

Not to hijack, but what type/color of material does everyone normally use to do the backs of the normal BF gloves?

Look up a guy on eBay that goes by slave1. He makes the most movie accurate Fett gloves. I've purchased several pairs from him. They are expensive, but what isn't when it comes to this hobby?! :D You'll be very happy with the quality of them.

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776

Hey everyone, heres what I did..

Find white/offwhite cotton work gloves. They run about 4-5 bucks at wal-mart. Pick up some black rit dye about 3 bucks) Get about 1 gallon hot tap water, Add 1 teaspoon salt, 1 table spoon black dye. Mix well, dip gloves in the dye for about 5 seconds (A semi-dark gray, very nice)Let drip dry. Then just stitch the white fabric onto the top of the gloves.. It is very easy to do and cost very little considering what some people charge. Hope this helps everyone.. If you need further instructions or perhaps a better guide, or pattern to use for the white fabric let me know. PM me

That was exactly the way I'm doing mine. I finally decided on some satin material and used the backside of it. They look really good for the time and money I have in them.

Slave1 does customs if you send him the fabric you want to use. He does great Jodo gloves as JK3 and I have discovered!

We tried to get ahold of him. No reply yet. So if you're reading this Slave1, send me a PM. Please :)

TK-1776 wrote:

Look up a guy on eBay that goes by slave1. He makes the most movie accurate Fett gloves. I've purchased several pairs from him. They are expensive, but what isn't when it comes to this hobby?! :D You'll be very happy with the quality of them.

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776
User not yet confirmed
The User ID slave1 is not a registered eBay user. Please go back and try again. Make sure you are not using any uppercase characters or allowing blank space before or after or in the User ID.

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back