My finished ROTJ boba

Army

Hunter
So been workin on my fett for over a year now (gettin close to finishing it soon i hope) wanted to see what eveyone thought so far.
photo[1] (5).JPG
photo[1] (4).JPG
photo[2].JPG
this is really my first test fitting so far still have a few thing's that need to be worked out but overall really happy with the way its coming so far hope u all like.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it is, it was painted ESB when I bought it then I had my good man Rob(deadland) do a repaint for me there's just something about the ESB lid that is just way to bad *** I also have one of jinto's lids that I'm gonna get painted ROTJ but is what I have for now.

WOW Chris looking good. Everything looks good especially that Lid:D:D. The only thing I see is that the cod may be a little low but that may just be because there is no ammo belt or girth belt. Other wise awesome job bro!!!

I wasn't knocking it by any means brother, it looks great. I like the boba esb gear better than rotj myself, except the blaster... esb boba with the rotj ee-3 would be bad***.

That's looking really good so far. What waist are you? I may have girthbelt that could be hand delivered lol.

I have a 38" but it's a bit to small for me so I'm thinkin I need at least a 42".

Brail- no worries brother overall I think ROTJ is bad *** it's just the ESB lid just makes it seam like he's been through hell.

TxFett if anything we should meet up sometime and talk shop. Shoot me a PM sometime if u want to get a beer. First one's on me lol.

Chris

Ok boys & girls this Fett is finally finished I want to thank everyone that helped make this posable for me, still need my shin tool's and my EE-3 but overall really happy with the way it came out. Got my first troop this saturday. Now on to the pic's:cheers

boba03.jpg
boba02.jpg
boba04.jpg
boba01.jpg
boba05 - Copy.jpg

Hope u all like it:)

O and the last one's of me and the soon to be Ms's Fett

boba03.jpg

boba02.jpg

boba04.jpg

boba01.jpg

boba05 - Copy.jpg

Well done bro the suit looks great and you wear it well. The only thing I would suggest is getting the jet pack a little bit tighter as it seems to be leaning a little to far back. Oh and of course we want to see some pics from the first troop.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back