Hello from O-town!

Zarilith

New Hunter
Hello everyone!

My name is Sarah I am new to all this and I wanted to say hello and it's nice to meet you all. I was directed to this site after mentioning that I wanted to try and make a Zam outfit and had nowhere to start. This site is very awesome I just hope I can make a good Zam since I am not the craftiest person..... I hope to talk to some of you about where to get started on making Zam. Thanks in advance for all the help and info.

:love

Hello Sarah! Welcome to the boards. There is a ton of information here and there are several Zam's that are members on the board as well. If you don't know ask!! Also use the search feature!

Again Welcome

Hi Sarah, welcome to TDH. Plenty of peeps here to help and steer you in the right direction. Our garrison (Titan) has a great Zam, but I don't know if she is active here or not. If you need help let me know and I can find a way to get you in touch with her. Cheers!

Brian

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back