Tatooine Sith Stalker Pictures

Aeronnz

Jr Hunter
I've been working on remaking the Tatooine Sith Stalker costume from The Force Unleashed. Here is a picture of the costume as seen in the video game...

Sith Stalker 7.jpg

I've gotten a lot of work on the costume done, and I really like how it's looking so far. Here are some WIP pictures...

Sith Stalker Tatooine Costume 1.jpgSith Stalker Tatooine Costume 2.jpgSith Stalker Tatooine Costume 3.jpgSith Stalker Tatooine Costume 4.jpg

I still need to recieve the helmet I ordered off of the mywickedarmor website, but I have all the bandages for the head done. (I just didn't wear them on the pictures.) I also need to make an arm blade for the costume and buy a Force fx lightsaber. After I recieve the helmet, I will take more pictures and upload them on here, and then I will see what I will do next...

Edit: Check out the finished costume here! http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f45/tatooine-sith-stalker-costume-finished-42635/

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: Okay, I have all of the bandages done, (For the head and neck) and I'm completely out of tan fabric. (I probably won't need to use any more of it though, so I'm alright.) The helmet should be coming in the mail very soon, and I found the website I'm going to order the force fx lightsaber from. (I'm going to order the darth vader fx lightsaber for 90 dollars.) If anyone knows of a better place to get force fx lightsabers, please feel free to post a link!

Yeah, but I would rather have an actual force fx lightsaber to hold. I might consider getting his for the ones on the belt though...

Another Update: Today, I went to the dollar store and found the perfect thing to use on my costume. They are plastic screws, (or something like that,) and they look exactly like the spikes on the Tatooine Sith Stalker costume!

Tatooine Sith Stalker Costume 5.JPGTatooine Sith Stalker Costume 6.JPGTatooine Sith Stalker Costume 7.JPG

I might have an idea on how to attach them to the helmet, but I have no idea how I'm going to use them on my arms...

Thats super awesome, i really enjoyed Sith Stalker in the game. You must have a lot of patience, because I wouldn't be able to wrap my self in to bandages before every Con. Keep us updated!

Okay, I will. :)

And yes, the costume does take quite a bit of time to put on. :p About thirty minutes if you have someone helping you...

Hot glue works wonders for me. If you don't have a hot glue gun, spend the $15 and you'll never regret it. ;-) Looking cool man! Those spikes look awesome!

Hot glue works wonders for me. If you don't have a hot glue gun, spend the $15 and you'll never regret it. ;-) Looking cool man! Those spikes look awesome!

I agree, I bought glue gun before I started building my Stormtrooper and It made my work easier in many ways.

Yes, the disc idea for the arms sounds like it will work. :) Im thinking about using Velcro for the ones on my head so it won't ruin the helmet. (I want the helmet to have removable spikes in case I ever make an ordinary sith stalker costume.)

waaaaaaaay clean bud, airbrush some dirt and crud on that.

Yeah, I was going to do that after I finished all the other parts on the costume. Do you happen to know how I would do that exactly? I want to make it look dirty, but I have no clue how...

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I finished adding the spikes onto my arm bandages. Here are a couple pictures...

Tatooine Sith Stalker Costume 8.JPGTatooine Sith Stalker Costume 9.JPG

I used hot glue, (Of course! :lol:) and pins to attach them to my arms. They stay on surprisingly well, and I really like how they turned out...

Dirt works well

Well, I just tried the tea staining trick on a sample piece of fabric, so I will see how that works out...

How would you suggest I use real dirt? Do I just go outside and get it dirty? Or do I buy a bag of dirt and pour it over my fabric or something like that?

Looks great!!!! For dirt, hmm, I'd say just grab some brown or whatever dirt color you like of a gloss spray paint, valspar works good, and use that on the fabric.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back