All Boba Fett Helmet Stencils and Templates

Last edited:
Welshwarrior/Lewis-White FX's painting tutorials on youtube convinced me I could do a helmet paint up and brought me here. These stencils are fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing your hard work RafalFett!

Welshwarrior/Lewis-White FX's painting tutorials on youtube convinced me I could do a helmet paint up and brought me here. These stencils are fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing your hard work RafalFett!

You are more than welcome! And thanks for the nice words!

does anyone have helmet stencils that are already sized for an ASOK Budget CC helmet? I've downloaded the Rafal Fett stencils (Which are amazing) they just didnt fit on my helmet perfectly. Figured I'd ask if anyone already had a file sized for that helmet model before I burn out my wife's printer trying to resize it and get a better fit. Thanks in advance!

does anyone have helmet stencils that are already sized for an ASOK Budget CC helmet? I've downloaded the Rafal Fett stencils (Which are amazing) they just didnt fit on my helmet perfectly. Figured I'd ask if anyone already had a file sized for that helmet model before I burn out my wife's printer trying to resize it and get a better fit. Thanks in advance!

If you used the ESB or ROTJ helmet stencils, you also have the back plates in ZIP format that will fit the Asok CC helmet (among other helmets). The good news is that I'm working on a new set of stencils (most of the new features are actually some refitting/stretching of the existing stencils) that will (I hope) fit pretty well on most of the close-to-screen-accurate helmets, but the sad part is that I don't know when I will post these.

... And thanks for the nice words!

Hi guys, I'm new to all this building armor and helmet thing but I want a Boba Fett costume badly. I don't understand how to use these stencils. Do you print them then transfer that to something stiffer or hard? What program do you use? What kind of paper and what size? Maybe there is a website I can go to to learn how to use them? Any help I could get would be great.

Thanks,
Todd

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back