Boba Fett Pre-Pro #2 (PP2) Helmet Stencils

I don't know who makes this color, but I found it on a site of some color lovers (see at the first post).

Last edited by a moderator:
Rafal,
I'm speaking strictly Pre-Production 2 armor. I was planning on eyeballing it. But with your nifty skills, I'd trust your method that much more.
Thanks!

Rafal,
I'm speaking strictly Pre-Production 2 armor. I was planning on eyeballing it. But with your nifty skills, I'd trust your method that much more.
Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words, but I first must do the ROTJ helmet stencils and maybe then I will do the PP2 armor stencils (althought this wasn't in my plans).

Added to the end of the first post the link to the Pre-Pro 2 armor stencils.

Edit: link removed.

Made some corrections thanks to superjedi who pointed out some mistakes in the stencils. The Red Face and Rear Keyhole image and PDF files are corrected and replaced. I also replaced the Perspective View.

Corrections.jpg

Corrections.jpg

Well, as we were discussing, not "mistakes" but looking at photos from different time periods.
This helmet, like the ESB for example, apparently had more damage occur over the years.
Both templates would be good for people to choose whether they want to paint the helmet as it was first painted, or as it looks today. :)

I'm sure there are some extra scratches here and there, but as superjedi said, you decide which ones to use and not to use on your helmet.

BTW, I was wrong, the "scratches" around the dent is actually the filled dent as you said.

Major update in the first post!

All image files were replaced with new and improved ones. The color separation PDFs will follow shortly.
At least 70% of the dome's scratches were redone from scratch and the remaining scratches were modified and improved. The red face area was modified also, especially the front and the ears area, but other areas were also corrected. Both cheeks and the right back plate was redone from scratch.

The first post was updated with archived separation files in JPG format for those who want to edit or alter the stencil's dimensions.

What whould be the Pre-Pro #2 without the yellow crayon and the ESB Hero without the blue pen marks?

Well, actually the ESB blue pen marks were added post production while the PP#2 yellow crayon mark was on it ALWAYS :lol:

Thank you for the stencils Rafal.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back