Boba Fett ESB Helmet Stencils

Hi Raf - mate, in the middle of an ESB paintup at the moment (will update the thread soon), and let me just say, your stencils have been invaluble - really fantastic stuff. What I have tried to do, is use the stencils, but also meticulously study the reference pics to get as close as I can. I found one small innacuracy on the back panels i just thought to share - please dont take this in any way, shape or form as a bad thing - as your stencils are the closest you can get bar none. I only point it out, as I'm sure so many people will use your stencils, that just thought to get supreme accuracy for the benefit of everyone :)

It's just a very minor detail on the Left hand panel (I have circled the area in the picture in yellow.) The long, jagged protrusion has actually been left grey in the stencils, but as you can see in the ref pic, it is actually predominately beige, with some small grey areas within. It also seems that between that and the top little extension, there is actually a bigger gap than in the stencils.

Again, very minor, and i'm a huge fan of your work and everything you do for these boards, so please dont think there is any ungratefullness in my rant - more just me being a pedantic old fart ;) cheers buddy, peace..

wow, amazing eyes.

Question on your PDF for the back panels Raf. You have listed two Reefer Grays in it. One is gray, the other looks to be a couple shades darker then the RLM73.

Question on your PDF for the back panels Raf. You have listed two Reefer Grays in it. One is gray, the other looks to be a couple shades darker then the RLM73.

I think is the same color, but one color is applied over the concrete giving it a lighter shade, while the other is painted over the base color, this is why it looks darker.

ah, dont stress yourself too much raf, the current ones are pretty spot on anyway - you are a genius m'man! :)

ah, dont stress yourself too much raf, the current ones are pretty spot on anyway - you are a genius m'man! :)

Thanks! I know that the current ones are good, but I want them to be the best (because as I said, I have a new and more accurate way to do the scratches).

Finally! The dome was replaced with the new and better version! Added info regarding the dent and the white paint drop area.

Thanks for your patience!

As I did with the ROTJ and Pre-pro #2 helmet stencils, I did a Dome Top Area image for the ESB Hero helmet too, so the first post was updated with this file.

Nice stuff mate...I have just re-downloaded all the templates for the helmet and the armour, starting to mark it out now.
Excellent work mate...well done such a great help

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back