Jango , Helmet,,

BGHunter

Active Hunter
I just pulled this casting ,from an old Jango mold I was lucky enough to pic up,
the mold is really old one of the very early ones ,
I had to make up the ear cap from scratch , I plan on redoing a better ear cap as this one was done really quickly,
the helmet came out really nice sharp clean edges,
So I dd a rush paint job just to see how it looks P3230138.JPGP3230137.JPGP3230136.JPG
and the visor isnt attached niether are the key slots so its shape will look better when finished

someday i'll have to get my hands on one of yours and give it the side by side with one of asok's.

Thanks Devilstar
SN I can do that for you, But dont let that stop you,,P3240147.JPGP3240146.JPGP3240145.JPGP3240151.JPGP3240150.JPG
Mine on your right , but I put the RF+stalks in the wrong helmet
I should say this was the first I pulled from the mold, and the mold is OLD and the dome wasnt pushed in to the mother mold right so its flatend the top out, but this is a mistake I will fix in future , by alinging the mold to the mother mold beter with more care, the out side of the sillicon is really lump so it can cause warbles if not prept right, and I was in a rush to make the first pull , so I think the dome should look more right in the next ones
The ear cap and RFstalk were scratch made in about 1 hour so they were real rush jobs , I didnt get molds for them but the over all shap is a bit difrent and the lines are very crisp on my cast and the brow line around the back seems to jut out further on mine

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back