FETTPRIDE : NEW CORRESPONDANCE / CONTACT METHOD POLICY AND PROCEDURE

Cool.. best wishes on the new direction. I'm new to the site but not new to having custom items made. So I know what it is to be patient for a product. You've provided updates as needed so there is no harm in waiting for a **** good product. Do what you do. Do what any Marine would do, and that is do an outstanding job. We do not know how to do it any other way... God Bless to you and Flo... Semper Fi.

Wendell, God bless you brother, it means a great deal to us :) Semper Fi !

I am personally amazed that you tried for so long to do it alone!

My little thing, WCA, makes WAY less stuff than you and we have 4 people involved! I think in my entire "career" as a prop maker I've packed maybe 1/2 a dozen boxes. I'd say maybe one in 30 WCA helmets has actually ever been touched by my hands.

Getting help like this will make a huge difference for you.

One bit of advice that I'll also PM would be some sort of log about where the orders are at. Not necessarily by person, but even if you could say "All orders placed on or before 10/2/2010 have been shipped" would let people figure out for themselves if they should be contacting you.

Brian, I want to thank you for the support and words of "experience" you've shown. Coming from someone who understands the "in's and out's" it can make a great deal of difference to those that may not understand how this all works. And I must say, you present it as profound as it really is. It is a CrAzY undertaking with many pitfalls. :)

In regard to the "PM" suggestion, it is a sound bit of advice. Though something like that hasn't been feasible until now for a few different reasons. But that's all the gritty "behind the scenes" stuff :lol: I've actually had a system that has worked quite well over the years with regular things. Of course, we outgrow everything eventually. I'd likely not have reached this point without a system. But the "GMH" project was just a very different animal on every level. Most things of course being the politics behind the scenes. I do though appreciate your constructive words and take them as a positive contribution, so ... Thank you again :) And a bleated congrats on becoming a Mod ! Wow man, way to be stealth about it :lol:

To everyone else, I also thank you for your kind words as well. It is, and will be a much more fluid machine in the future.
Best to all,

Chris

This is a really wise way to go, Chris. You need someone to lighten your burden a bit. It's a good streamlining measure. Hello, Flo! :)

I was always under the impression that with all the requests coming in, Chris didn't have time for sleep, let alone have a fiancée! :D

Congrats you too!

Anyone who has gotten a reply - how long roughly does it takes to hear back? I sent a couple messages at the beginning of the week and I was just curious.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back