CA BOOTS boba fett boots

dustysaw7

New Hunter
Hey guys just wanted to let you all know if you are looking for a good pair of boba fett boots for a good price I emailed caboots.com about putting their old boots back on and they relisted them for $150 I dont know how long they will be on the site so you might want to check it out asap just type in fett boots in the search bar on their website and it will show 2 pairs the ones for $450 that are a little more movie accurate and then the $150 ones that really just need to be weathered and they look great.

Just to let you all know I ordered the boba fett boots a while ago and they still didnt come and the people at caboots will not answer my emails. I will let you know how everything goes. I bought boba fett boots from them before and also the stormtrooper boots and they came in a bout a week and now its been over 3 weeks for these fett boots and nothing.

After sending a email to caboots saying that I will give them a customer complaint with paypal they did respond with a email and a phone call they said they are a couple weeks behind on making the boots thats why its taking so long. I will let you all know when I get the boots

Ordered April 14th and still no boba fett boots from caboots what every you do do not buy from these morons they told me they were 10 days behind when I contacted them last and that was almost 2 months ago makes me sick. I dont know why they gone down hill so much I bought boots from them before with no problems.

Thanks for the update dusty.

Guys, could we keep the MOW boots comments on another thread please? This one is specifically about CA-BOOTS and it isn't helpful that every time somebody comes in here to find out about CA-BOOTS, there is another comments along the lines of "I wonder when MOW boots are coming?".

Start a thread about MOW if you like, I am sure it will fill up quickly with people expressing their desire to own a pair (and with more people saying that they aren't available yet)

Not impressed with the CABoots as far as the toe shape looks.seem well made but want the MoW boots.
Got a set of size 11 CAboots if anyone wants em for cheap....unworn

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back