ESB EE-3 Luxeon light and sound mods

escho34

Hunter
Has anyone here ever done this? I have a pretty nice EE-3 that I am using now but have a Stormrider kit that I'm about to start putting together and have been in touch with him for the few remaining greeblies I need to complete the kit. Here are some pics of what I have for the Stormrider kit and what my current EE-3 looks like

Basically I still need, the two scope rings, rails, mounts and top of scope mounts along with the v8 arm circular bases.

Here are pics of what I have for Stormrider kit/EE-3 build (greeblies and blaster parts):

100_4709.jpg

*I have a scope that is super close but it's on the blaster I'm currently using. Below are pics of it still on the blaster I use now but you'll notice how it has the wrong scope rings...

And here are pics of the blaster I use currently.

Full view both sides
100_4714.jpg

100_4710.jpg

What I am wondering, is for the build of my new EE-3/Stormrider kit, do any of you have recommendations for adding something like a Luxeon light and sound to it? I have a buddy that is down to help me work on this as well. I also saw this link and thought it was similar to what I'd like to do with this...

Blaster Builders Club • View topic - My New Weapon: Blaster Carbine Rifle

The blaster core v3 sound board from plecter labs is what you are searching for : Plecter Labs - Props Electronics The best in the galaxy !

I installed one in an Offworld Blade Runner Blaster : YouTube - Blade Runner FX PKD Blaster with Blaster Core v3.0 and one will follow soon in my Stormrider EE-3 ^^

But this boards are very hard to get and i had luck myself to grab some on Erv´s side an year ago . He is an single man working mainly on lightsaber sound boards ( "Crystal Focus" the best you can buy ) and he has no time right now in fact he´s an daddy for the second time for some weeks now .

You can also try to get in contact with Hyperdyne and ask if he has some soundboards for blasters available : Hyperdyne Labs - Electronics

Hope that helps , let me know if you want more infos :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back