Finished my Jango Gauntlets....

IzzyMel

Jr Hunter
:D Hey Guys,

Finally finished my Jango Gauntlets. Thanks to Cruzer (Jango Gaunts) and FettFanatic (Rocket). Let me know what you think about the Weathering and assembly. Thanks.

Izzy

lg1p.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
photo3ml.jpg

photo2kj.jpg

rg1lc.jpg

rg2u.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you take a pic using flash? They look really nice, but a bit overweathered. I can't really tell without a flashed pic, but nice job (y)

Nice job on that rocket. The gauntlets look nice. The only thing I see is that the hose connectors on the left guantlet I think are suppose to be silver. I could be wrong on that. The do look good though.

Thanks,

I will touch that color up. What do people use to keep the Gauntlet from Sliding down to your hand. They are a bit heavy.

Nice job on that rocket. The gauntlets look nice. The only thing I see is that the hose connectors on the left guantlet I think are suppose to be silver. I could be wrong on that. The do look good though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use foam like you would find at craft stores. I cut a piece to fit the top of each gauntlet. It takes up the extra little spaces and resists them sliding down your arm.

I forgot to mention that I didn't make the rocket. It is a Man of War rocket that I had from my Jango guantlet build. I just want credit to go where it is due.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back