ATTENTION!! FETTDAD CUSTOMERS!

FettDad

Active Hunter
hey guys, grim reaper here coming back from the dead! :p i have been going thru alot of issues the past few weeks, and trying to save some aspects of my life that are very important to me...like my marriage, relationship with my son, and my health...:eek: i will spare you guys the details, but in short i just needed to step back aand reevaluate my priorities...(y)

i know by my reevaluation of my life the past few weeks, it has caused some minor strokes and heart attacks for my customers...i am truly sorry for that...:( but rest assured, i am back to grind on these blasters and few harnesses i need to make, and will work as diligently as possible to get you guys taken care off...if you need a refund, i will be happy to do so in a prompt manner, so let me know when i respond to your pm's i have to go thru this afternoon...i will be catching up on those after work today...(y)

i apologize for the delay in your orders, guys...i was losing sanity and needed to refocus on things in my life...;) ill be getting back with you in a bit, fellas...:cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear from you FettDad. I hope everything picks up for you. We all get those problems or bumps in the roads at time. Taking a step back from the hobby and taking care of those things is important, and understandable.
No rush on my holster, it's going to a friend of mine. I'm having various things sent to him to group together and send to Japan.

Take it easy,
Yorke

Sorry to hear you've been having a tough time brother.

You're one of the major good guys of this forum/community and I'm sure your customers will understand.

Speak soon mate

Hey Daddy-O! Glad to hear things are on the up swing now, brother. We missed you around here! If anyone waiting on orders is at all worried about D's character, don't be - I think he personally had a hand in about half of my Fett and he's never let me down - he's the MAN!

Take care of yourself and your family. I am waiting on a harness but to be honest I haven't given two thoughts to the time frame. Take care of important things first.

Keep the main thing the main thing.

Chris

Hey Brother D!

Sorry to hear about this my friend! I hope all works out for you! I agree with the previous post...To ALL FETTDAD CUSTOMERS....DO NOT WORRY Darrell is an AWESOME GUY...YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!! Without Fettdad I would not have the Fett suit I have today

Best wishes Darrell!!

Mike Bryant

Hope everything gets sorted out. "Tough times never last. But tough people do." Praying for you, and no worries on my harness. I'll just hang out and wait on it, as I do have other stuff I can work on. ;-)

Hope everything works out for you! At this point I'm not requesting a refund on the rifle blaster & holster, but I'll leave that up to you since family & health come first! Please let me know either way ... good luck & God bless!

hey guys, just an update to the progress...i know i am being hung out to dry, with valid reason, but i assure you blasters are in the process...(y) i will have 2 blasters going out this week, and then the next going out in the next few weeks after...thank you for you patience fellas, just trying to get things in back in balance...:)

i will be answering pm's soon...:cheers

i am so blessed to have such a great community to lift me up! thanks so much guys, i am getting there...:)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back