in 2 minds

Craden

New Hunter
ok so i need to fund my next costume project. Only thing is im in 2 minds about selling my boba lid. Can anybody help?

Im not sure what make this lid is and i have had it signed. if i did sell this im not even sure what to ask for it? here are some pics:

Photo0356.jpg

Photo0354.jpg

img168.jpg

14-10-08_1253.jpg

14-10-08_1250-1.jpg

any help would be great :)

Its either a rubies or a latter Don Post (and a squished one at that ,, Unless you want to keep it for sentimental reasons , I see no other reason to keep it, Appart from the signature its othing special , even the sig is easy to come by , but as for value you see them on the bay for around 40 up and signed 100?
If you want a helmet for a fett costume this isnt it ,
Sorry to sound harsh but its the truth

To add to what Jinto said, I'd doubt you could add 60 to the price for the signature. JB charges 20 at shows and does them fairly often. I don't think it would change the value too much.
Personally, I'd keep it for sentimental reasons.

Ditto. U might get $70. Don post I bet. it should be stamped inside on back. If that u getting it signed in the pic I'd keep it that's cool as frack.

Last edited by a moderator:
just another voice on the same. jeremy's autograph adds value in the experience of meeting him. he's an awesome guy and a pleasure to be around. but it is not rare enough to add cash value really.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back