Why have I never noticed this??

I am sure I am the one millionth person to point this out, but I just noticed today that Fett's knee armor is on upside down here! Is this just in a promo shot or is it this way in this whole scene of the movie?

Carbon Chamber 16a

There was an ESB Fett I saw in photos of SW Celebration 5 who wore his knees upside down to be screen accurate. :D It was great

dubya-tee-eff really? lol then other than helmet colors, cape and ammo belt esb boba is lame...rolled up pant legs? on a space suit? c'mon

Everyone pinned and rolled in the 80s. Thats just how it was.

we will now find out how old you are because the youguns will have to google what it means to "pin and roll" your jeans.

Everyone pinned and rolled in the 80s. Thats just how it was.

we will now find out how old you are because the youguns will have to google what it means to "pin and roll" your jeans.

YUP! Or peg and roll as we called it! I always did this with my Converse high tops!!

dubya-tee-eff really? lol then other than helmet colors, cape and ammo belt esb boba is lame...rolled up pant legs? on a space suit? c'mon

as opposed to ROTJ BOBA who fails to ensnare Luke, then flies into the sailbarge after being hit by a blindman and gets eaten by sarlaac?
I prefer the ESB Boba that stands up to Vader and makes Han his hood ornament :)

as opposed to ROTJ BOBA who fails to ensnare Luke, then flies into the sailbarge after being hit by a blindman and gets eaten by sarlaac?
I prefer the ESB Boba that stands up to Vader and makes Han his hood ornament :)

While I'm an ESB Boba Fett fan, I don't agree on these kind of differences between the two movies and the same Fett wearing different suits... If GL wanted to do a movie based on Boba Fett, I'm sure he made it more heroic and full of action... but Star Wars is about the other characters. There's no competition between them... There's no THEM. There is ONE Boba Fett.

Respect!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back