flight suit scratch or mod ?

Stinkape fett

Active Hunter
Putting togther $$ for a ROTJ fett and am wondering If there is a store bought or online store that has a fett suit that can be tweaked by a seamstress I know locally ? or is there templates for her to create ?

Thank you I have searched on line and this is the right place for the questions with all the pros here..

Thanks

doesnt look like anyone knows lol...i dont either but i imagine if you find a one piece coverall in the right color you can probably take to a seamstress with some reference pics and i am sure they could modify it...basically adding the short sleeves (which is covered by the flak vest so not like they have to be the whole length of the coverall) the front pockets and flaps and the shin tool pockets...i think ppl that have modded a coverall take the zipper off the front as well and sew velcro so it's easier to maybe take a pee if you have too....also probably removing the collar. again idk but i hate to see threads go unanswered

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back