Paul

Ogunn

Jr Hunter
anyone see this movie yet? some good star wars references throughout the film but i was wondering; was anyone from the forums in it by chance? i didnt see any bobas but thought maybe someone had a stormtrooper suit or something...and simon pegg had an esb shirt on for most of it which is of course the best one ever lol

I saw it...I liked it. Good for a laugh...lots of references in there for us Star Wars enthusiasts to appreciate. The ESB shirt was a thing of beauty :)

I actually watched this the other night, I thought it was pretty good although not as good as there other 2 films.
Actually towards the end of the film in the credits there is actually someone in a boba fett costume who walks behind them. I think its at the bit with boush, It did cross my mind if it was anyone on here.

Welsh

I trooped with the lady who lent out her Boushh costume for filming (it's in the end credits scene). So after hearing that I saw the film and thoroughly enjoyed it.

oh man i didnt watch the credits..so i guess i missed the boba lol and idk if its one i can watch again anytime soon...no shaun of the dead is it

Problem with Shaun of the dead is that here in the UK they are always showing it, it kinda kills the film if you know what I mean. They did the same with The Mummy, I cant stand that film now and now there doing it with Hot Fuzz.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back