RPF UK Prop Party..... interest thread

supa troop

Active Hunter
Hi Guys

i hope its ok for me to post this here.

Many years ago i organised a couple of UK events that incorporated another prop group, both events were well recieved and very successful.

As a long time member of the RPF i thought it was a about time we had an Official RPF UK prop party.

the date is be confirmed but it will be very much later in the year while all the ground work for the event is put into place, however i can confirm the venue will be in the west Midlands Birmingham to exact.

Im hoping Darren will read this (boba maker) as he will confirm that the last events i organised were great as he was there.:)

All the details will be posted on the RPF and i will add comments and updates here as and when i have news.

It would be great to have a Stand dedicated to the Dented Helmet and show casing the superb work you guys do and a great tribute to this great forum.

The event will be quite big as i plan to add star signers into the mix and a few extra suprises etc.

If any UK dented helmet member would like to get involved and be a part of the team that gets this off the ground then please get in touch id be happy to hear from you

lets do this guys its a long time overdue

Having had a lengthy chat with Rob (bobby fett uk) it would far to much to try and organise an event on the scale i want to acieve between 2 forums so Rob has kindly offered to take over the TDH part of the event, thanks Rob.

Please support the RPF UK prop Party by supporting the UK side of the TDH its a joint event for you guys to attend and meet new friends.

thanks everyone looking forward to this immensley.

Count me in. I am a member of another costuming group who would probably like to attend.
They usually have a stand at Mem/Collectormania etc.

Let me know what you need Rob

Count me in. I am a member of another costuming group who would probably like to attend.
They usually have a stand at Mem/Collectormania etc.

Let me know what you need Rob

which group is that mate ??

thanks for the interst guys, Come on Daz (bobamaker) where are you lol

which group is that mate ??

thanks for the interst guys, Come on Daz (bobamaker) where are you lol

Sorry, Just seen this thread. I've been busy setting up my new workshop/studio in Portugal. Only just got internet connected. I'm now living and working from Portugal so I won't be able to attend this event. I'm sure it will be great though. I do recall the previous event, it was good fun and well worth atending.

Good luck,
DAZ

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back