Fett ideas ????

mandalorian01

Active Hunter
i no theres been a couple of members try to make post sarlacc armor. they made it it like the paint got eat off the armor or something... i thought boba was sposed to be unreconizable by dengar when he was found.... i was thinking of doing a post sarrlacc fett. off course this will be a while down the road im just messin around with the idea now... like have missing armor pieces and a tore up stained flight suit... what do you guys think about a WIP thread about this??? would anyone be intested????

by burnt you mean like melted yes? by like stomach acids and stuff not just blackened burnt from say, laser fire....dont forget to make a couple sarlac teeth to either hang from the neck as a totem or maybe one buried fang still stuck in the armor somewhere

i always thought a sniper mandolorian with a guilly (sp?) suit would be cool...and easier as you wouldnt need the jetpack or the backplate really and alot of the details wouldnt need to be so meticulous because the camoflaging would be covering a majority of the armor

Read the story of when he was in the sarlacc and he tells you some of the places. I think the name of the story is "A Barve like that" it is in the Tales books

ok yea it said that his armor cracked and burnt.. and the flight suit and flak vest has to be burnt... them belt was probably burnt off, the back plate is surely missing from the jetpack explosion.. and im guessing since his left arm was broke that there is no left shoulder piece or gauntlet

better yet, a backplate still attached at the shoulders but maybe broken and missing a chunk from say, the mid-back center piece where the jetpack would have been and down...like it protected his back from an explosion but was blown apart

ok to revive this thread.... some one that has 3 or so fetts..needs to mix and match and take some pics.. like mix rotj with esb and hs..

back to post sarlacc armor...... im thinkin the lower flight suit should be torn.. and missing the shin tools.. and missing the spats and mabe a shoe.... wat you guys think?

You could prob get a lot of burnt and frayed looks to the flight suit by cutting with a rolling fabric cutter then washing it. some airbrush or spray paint can be used for a singed look. Mabey stain some parts a yellowish green, make it look acid covered and burnt up

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back