Searching For Good Chest Emblem Photos

Chewie15

New Hunter
Hi Guys,

I know this is probably right in front of me... but I have searched for some really good images of the chest emblem and can't find it. I need something dead on straight viewing it so I can use it for a stencil... I plan on painting this emblem instead of using a decal, etc...

Any help would be great!

H

Howard S Studios

Just wanted to say hi,
Ive seen some of your sculpts on the RPF and they are simply amazing, I was looking at your Arnie bust the other day to be honest, really enjoy seeing your sculpts. As for asking about Fett details......not planning a fett related sculpt are ya :lol:

Welsh

Just wanted to say hi,
Ive seen some of your sculpts on the RPF and they are simply amazing, I was looking at your Arnie bust the other day to be honest, really enjoy seeing your sculpts. As for asking about Fett details......not planning a fett related sculpt are ya :lol:

Welsh

Thanks! I've always been lurking around the Dented Helmet, but I'm embarking on a ESB Fett paint job right now... and decided since I'll be posting progress, etc... time to join up!

H

Howard S Studios

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back