Visor

pierced

New Hunter
Hello every body!! I'm new to making helmets, and I'm working on my first one (Thanks Wizard of Flight!!!). But I don't know what to use for the visor, any tips??

welcome to the boards bud! there are a few options for the visor -there are some places that make specific visors for boba and jango helmets and you can find them on places like ebay, and there is also a place online called t-visor.com which specialize in them. the other option, and the one that i favour, is to buy a welding face shield and cut it to size. depending on the helmet you decide to do, there are differrent tints you need; for example, empire strikes back boba helmet uses a dark green number 5 tint. if you just need something generic and arent too stressed about movie accuracy, the dark black one should also do fine.

if you like that idea, i found them very hard to find here in australia, so ended up getting a dark green huntsman face shield on ebay for about $11 bucks. good luck mate. hopefully thats been of some help to ya :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back