artist proof mr bf helmet

RobaFett

Hunter
Hi Everyone,
Does any one know whether the Master Replicas Boba Fett Artist Proof helmet is the same as the LE run of 1500, or is it a different amount again and different plaque, I saw a site that said run of 35, does not sound right, just got my helmet the other day! JOY! any info would be appreciated.
cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not 100% but i think its basicly the same, mabey one of the earlyer ones b4 the mass produced spray system was used ,
Im guessing you got tha one from ebay? last week , out some pics up n we can tell you whats difrent

Some people were given prototype helmets to preview before MR began selling the helmets. This is what the FP MR helmet is based off of.

How ya going fellas, and to be politically correct and women too! I think there was a link to a site called rebelscum on Master Replicas, which explained it all, cheers Storm trooper guy for that info, and cheers for the input Jinto and clonecollector, I will putting another post up shortly about buying stuff from Starfortress Productions.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back