IOA Mando Chest Sets Version 2, now available

redkraytdragon

Active Hunter
In order to commemorate my first year doing IOA and in my pursuit of more accurate and aesthetically appealing armor, I'd like to proudly present to you the Mando'a Chest Armor VERSION 2! Now more ergonomic and form fitting to your body. This armor (for the foreseeable future) will be exclusively pulled out of .093 boltaron only.

Very little forming should be required to make this fit you. The only piece you should really have to heatform (if at all) will be the ab plate. I left that one a bit more flat to accommodate a greater variety of body types. Please be aware that while boltaron plastic is very tough and durable, it is very different from ABS in the way it reacts to heat. Bearing that in mind, when heating it up with a heat gun or hair dryer, use extreme caution so as not to heat it up too fast...this plastic WILL warp and/or melt if heated up too quickly. So exercise patience if you decide to do that. I will be offering these sets at $40 +S&H each. These are based on the large size WOF templates and will be usable with my collar plates.

Here are the pics. Please feel free to post/pm any questions you may have or if you want to see more pictures :) (Sorry I forgot to take pics of the diamond. It will be included with the chest set)
Armor330.gif

Armor333.gif

Armor332.gif

Armor331.gif

Armor326.gif

Armor325.gif

Armor324.gif

Armor327.gif

Armor328.gif

Armor329.gif

Armor338.gif

Armor337.gif

Thanks bud. Yes you are correct, these are more accurate than my own set. Be on the lookout for my retooled more accurate version of the ROTJ style chest armor in the next few weeks or so ;)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back