Boba Fett: Fan Made Movies And Other Stuff

Ogunn

Jr Hunter
Some have kind of mediocre acting but the props and special effects aren't bad for low budget fan made films....and if you are like me and like to see anything in the sw universe you might enjoy them...

Star Wars: Whats the big freakin deal? (doc)
YouTube - Star Wars : What's the big freakin deal?

Rocket Firing Boba Fett (doc)

Bounty Trail
YouTube - Bounty Trail

Last of the Mandalores
YouTube - STAR WARS: The Last of the Mandalores - PART ONE

Boba Fett Chronicles
YouTube - Boba Fett Chronicles The Hunt for Varrada (part 1 of 3)

wrath of the Mandolorian
YouTube - Star Wars - Wrath of the Mandalorian (original)

Makazie one (my favorite)
YouTube - Makazie One - Star Wars Fan Film - Part I

I.M.P.S Relentless Chapt. 1
YouTube - I.M.P.S. The Relentless Chapter 1 Davenport Gateway Part 1

Chapt. 1 pt 2
YouTube - I.M.P.S. The Relentless Chapter 1 Davenport Gateway Part 2

Boba Dances
YouTube - Boba Fett dances to Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga at Disney's Star Wars Weekends 2010

Pulp Phantom
PULP PHANTOM the animated parody

Jango
TheForce.Net - Fan Films - TFN FanFilms | Short Films | Jango

How To Draw Star Wars

Last edited by a moderator:
I always wanted to see the Chronicles because I loved the trailer but wow. I knew that they were going to have some bad voiceacting for some characters but why did they feel the need to force the comedy and make it look a tad rediculous.

idk i think some of the acting was pretty good...only the imperial commander dude was bad enough to make me cringe....and the blue faced dude at the beginning...he was pretty bad too...still for what it was, i enjoyed it...and the comedy was a little cheesy at times but still a decent fan film...

added mackazie one which is an amazing fan made film...superior acting and special effects

added star wars infiltration...cool cgi film on how vader came to hire boba....also Jango, a decent fanfilm made in 2001, and pulp phantom, what i could find anyway

Hey! That's me in Makazie One!

Screenshot2011-03-14at111754PM.png

I.M.P.S is really well done , and the fett ones were cool, (seen most of m but still worth another watch , and makazie was very cool to ,a little to many SE rotj but I guess its done on a budget and they cant make suits for it , still a good story and a worthy watch

added renaissance....pretty decent though it's in spanish.....guess who makes an appearance

added Rocket Firing Boba Fett a sweet documentary about the toys and history of boba. Very good

added whats the big freakin deal? short doc on fans...lots of boba costumes. and a nice christopher walken han solo screen test lol...also how to draw star wars, a nice doc/series with a talented artist and his approach to making the 30th anniversary poster for star wars

btw kevin spacey does a mean impersonation of walken lol

Finally! I saw Makazie One about a year ago but I couldn't ever remember the name of it... (Now I can watch it again! :) ) Thanks for posting these...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back