Custom Boba Fett road case

Bossywalker

Jr Hunter
I had this road case made last year for transporting and storing my Boba in. I'm planning on painting it soon in Fett colours. Photos are a bit blurry cause I took them on my phone.

2011-02-26125148.jpg

2011-02-26125208.jpg

2011-02-26125301.jpg

Blaster is strapped into the lid. You can see in the first photo where the straps are bolted through the lid.
2011-02-26125338.jpg

Jet pack, rocket and thrusters on the right. Helmet, girth, ammo, knee armour and shin tools in the centre sections. Boot, cod and butt plate, gauntlets and flight suit go in the big section on the right. My flight suit was not in there when I took the photo. I need to stick some foam in properly to hold up the gauntlets. Plenty of room for extra stuff like batteries, change of clothes, drink bottle, etc.
2011-02-26125319.jpg

Vest, backplate and harness go in the drawer.
2011-02-26125349.jpg

For those interested the case was made by Naut Cases here in Brisbane, Australia. NAUT CASES - ROAD CASES-CUSTOM TRANSIT CASES-FLIGHTCASES-PROTECTIVE CASES-AUSTRALIA-BRISBANE

that is a sweet case! Did you design it yourself and they assembled it for you?

I paid approximately $1280. Yes I came up with the design myself and they made it for me. I had come up with another design but it was going to be a lot more expensive so I had to redesign it.

Great idea, maybe we need a thread about how people transport their armour, I could do with some inspiration for when my Snowtrooper arrives. No point doing a good job of building it if it gets damaged on the way to an event.

Craig

One word: disintegration. I am in the process of painting the case with a Boba Fett armour colour scheme. Trying to source Rust-oleum Hunt Club Green here in Australia which is a pain. Will post some photo's when it's all done/

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back