Custom Boba Fett road case

That is an awesome case... I was wondering if I (or anyone) could make something like that. I wonder if someone made an aluminum frame and used thin fiber board (MDF?) for the walls... I think the padding and frame would probably hold up. It would have to be at least as strong as a Rubbermaid. Too bad I'm making my clone right now... and tweaking my Boba... and... :)

I do have to say that is a really nice case. My budget right now would be more the lowes special. But i could add one more project on to my list...
Project #292 build road case for mando armor....oh yeah i have to build a set of armor...lol project #112...

Trying to source Rust-oleum Hunt Club Green here in Australia which is a pain. Will post some photo's when it's all done/[/QUOTE]

Trust me mate that aint gona happen youl have to use air brush paint in the closest colour , which I cant think of right now , the only rustos you can get here now are the ones from Bunings and the green is Hunter green I think ? but its not right so pic a new colour

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back