ESB girth belt

boba68

New Hunter
hi all, im looking for a ESB girth belt... im a 34 waist, did see a 30 inch waist on here but thought that would be too small once flight suit and armour on, advice on whos the man or woman to talk too and what size would suit me...many thanks..

i put my suit on and mesured around . minus a few inchs. the 34" is that your pant size or your waist ? if thats your waist the 30' going to be close. horzelovers.com will be the place to get it and dye it yourself . check out the stickey in boba costume thread.

i ware a 36" pants . my waist is 40" . i think my belt is a 36" it might be a 34". so i would guess a 34" for u . good luck with the build.

many thanks for the help bud..this forum is great.... found the site with the girths on, after going to horse lovers first... nearly joined a pony club!! lol... then i realised there is a Z in the name...ordered and inbound to bogie...colour for esb girth next..ive been looking at the different dyeing methods on here..the latex wood stain looks the best..what did you use and were you happy with results. the esb colour a looks a dirty brown..i will experiment when it arrives. thanks again (y)

Pony club. To funny. The stain way is the only way I've done it but I was very happy. The color was hard. It does not look the same in the can as it will dry on your belt. Bring some cotton with u to the store and dip it in the paint. That will give u a better idea. They can make it darker or lighter from there. My color was barn door red but I'm Rotj.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back