Beware!

Viper

Active Hunter
Almost ran into a jam with this guy. He wanted to do a trade for my Biker and thankfully, I did some digging and found this stuff on him. INTERNATIONALLY BANNED from the 501st! Yikes. On clonetroopers.net, his member name is Drake.
Check out the info.

New Members please be aware:

Mitchell Laine, full name Mitchell Thomas Jon Laine, is a former 501st Legion Member who has received a permanent lifetime worldwide ban from the 501st Legion due to his fraudulent activities within the Legion. He is also banned from other non-Star Wars related forums for fraudulent behaviour.

Mitchell has used a number of aliases in the past, both here on the Redback Garrison Forums and on others overseas, and is constantly creating new ones in attempts to commit fraud.

Mitchell, sadly, is a Queensland resident, and his contact details are known to the Redback Command Staff. We would be happy to pass them on to anyone Mitchell has defrauded to facilitate the recovery of their monies or property, or to assist in legal proceedings.

Whilst we, the Redback Garrison Command Staff, make every effort to identify him when he uses false credentials to access these forums, we would strongly advise all new Cadets and Interstate visitors to contact any of the Command Staff immediately if they are being invited to buy or sell Star Wars armour with anyone in Queensland who is not a full 501st Member and is not a member of these forums.

Kevin Chamberlain
Commanding Officer
Redback Garrison
501st Legion

Hi All,
Well I'm not a Skyline owner, I am the Queensland head of a worldwide Star Wars Costuming club, The 501st Legion.

Why am I here? Well we share a common interest: Mitchell Thomas Jon Laine

He's ripped off members of my club both here and overseas - the guy is a dead-set parasite. I have some details about him, so I thought I'd share them with you guys too:

Name: Mitchell Thomas Jon Laine
Address: 21 Honeydew Crescent,
Taigum,
QLD 4018
Telephone Number: 0416274866

an email address is: mitchell_daemon_666@hotmail.com

and he also has a Facebook account:

Facebook

I don't think he is at that residential address anymore, but it could be worth a try. I would also hazard a guess that one of his facebook 'friends' may know where he currently is, so it may pay to try and get in contact with some of them. I've only met the pond-scum once, but I'm pretty sure he was with another guy - Brody Latter, who also seems to own a Skyline and may also be contactable through your membership DB.

Good Hunting!

Kevin Chamberlain
Commanding Officer
Redback Garrison
501st Legion
Redback Garrison

He often uses photos of other members costumes to create ebay sales, then once he has the money it's the last you hear from him.
The reason for the skyline mention is, he has also been on some skyline forums and ripped those people off as well, they have been helpful in getting his info.
Last I heard the police were investigating, though I'm not 100% on that one, lets hope they get this scumbag soon.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back