Jango Fett Pics?

DestructoLad

Active Hunter
Hey There,
I've looked around but haven't found it. Is there a file of Jago reference pics all in one location? I've found individual pics in other peoples threads and posts and seen seeker's pic in the gallery, but haven't found a screen shot reference library. Is there one and can you point me to it....sorry if I'm a bit dim and just overlooked it.
Thanks, Matt

There are all of the pics in the gallery from LEXPO and the art of Star Wars. If you look in the character reference pics. Jango Fett

They are not screen shots but that is the screen kit. As far as actual screen shots................I don't have a place to direct you.

There are all of the pics in the gallery from LEXPO and the art of Star Wars. If you look in the character reference pics. Jango Fett

They are not screen shots but that is the screen kit. As far as actual screen shots................I don't have a place to direct you.

Mullreel - THANKS. I had just typed Jango in the search bar of the gallery and only 3 pics popped up....so yeah, that was me being dim. The pics I needed are right there.

MHLayne - I had been to that site, but it's been awhile, thanks for the link.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back