Starting first Czech Jango Fett costume

Jorssk

New Hunter
Hello guys, I am from Czech Republic and I am trying make Jango Fett's arena costume acceptable in 501. Legion.

I hope someone from us give me some hints, because I want him perfect :).

Here is some of my first issues:

1.) Boots, is some of those useable for customization?

5437046860_20f4eafeed_z.jpg

bigger image - http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5300/5437046860_11982ae88f_o.jpg

2.) Do you know where I can get helmet and gauntlets?

3.) What kind of gloves I can use?

4.) I hear if I don't want to buy MR Blasters. I can have resin version, but I don't have find them on ebay, I someone of you selling one, let me know. Or if some of hasbro toys blasters after coloring are acceptable give me hint whant kind, that white/orange version?

(sorry for my bad english)

Jaroslav Salek
ID-8604
Czech Outpost

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaroslav, about your boots, you must to search here on the trading station, in evilbay or other shoes sites the accurated: Kenneth Cole Pitt Crew Boots, if you have patience (and some luck) you will find a pair, so, my advice, do all your costume, let the shoes to the end, and keep looking for the shoes on those sites, I am trying to make that Jangos but will take some time, be patience.
About the gauntlets, you can start making your owns with pepakura using the templates in this site, or, save some money to buy the resine o fiberglass that you can find here, (the SEARCH window is always your best friend).
Good luck and welcome.
Giovanni

Hello guys, I made some progress on my Jango Fett armor for 501st. Now I am finishing new color scheme for better metal look + weathering. But I have question about alignment and size of armor plates on my chest. I have some pictures of my prototype armor. What do you think? Do I need smaller pieces or are they allright? And what do you thing about vest color, is grey enought or too light?

960072_3803281736884_1253215628_n.jpg 1511028_623379094390150_693587868_n.jpg 1010589_4175639365592_1256543716_n.jpg

The chest armor is too big. There should be spacing between each plate.

The vest should be a very dark grey and should contrast with your jump suit.

It looks like its coming along, but everything Mullreel said (Armor is definitely too big and the vest is the wrong color) is spot on, plus you need to bring down your shin armor. Look at some of the screenshots from the movie or my WIP progress thread to see how I handled it.

Hello guys, I made some progress on my costume. This is new colored armor pieces with weathering. What do you think? I hope now they will we fine.

10293587_4411561303493_5243377702210186896_o.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back