Derby Fett

harro fett

New Hunter
Little back story on this, I am an NSO with Assassination City Roller Derby. When skating we are required to wear full pads. Tired of the same old black or white pads I decided to spruce mine up a little. Being the geek I am, I of course went with the Fett man. I'm using the ESB color scheme, though its not exact, but I am doing my best to keep it accurate. These pads are sort of a test run to see how the process goes. Eventually I will be branching out and turning this into a small hobby-business. If the Fett turns out well I plan on doing an x-wing pilot next. Specifically Biggs.
DSCN0347.jpg

Cool idea
Chuck the kill stripes and some weathering on tha lid, and mabey do the elbow pads red
I like seeing Fett make his way in to normal day life stuff

The lid is the slowest going part so far. Its going to be my money maker so I am taking a lot more time with it. Tomorrow I will probably get the "visor" section painted on. Eventually it will have most the details. The only that won't be there is the lower parts of the helmet and the rangefinder.

That's pretty much the idea. I can't have anything protruding so I'm just doing the dome, a little bit of the rear of the helmet, and the upper parts of the ear caps.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back