What do all yalls Zammers do for a living?

I am the director of marketing and promotions for two radio stations in Dallas, Texas - The Big 96.3 KSCS and 96.7 The Texas Twister.

I'm a Paralegal with Alberta Justice focusing on occupational health and safety prosecutions. I'm the only one in the Province that does this job and we cover all of the deaths and serious injury prosecutions for Alberta SO.....I'm a little busy, unfortunately.

I am almost finished with my 2nd year of law school (3 more finals) yay!
I also work on occasion at a local quilt shop teaching sewing and computerized embroidery. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I've been doing civil war (scarlett) costumes hehe! I still have Zam pics from D-con I have to post. Hopefully i'll have them up by this years D-con! :) I miss ya'll- going to get back to Zam upgrades soon! I even missed new tater tot news! Congrats ZIA! I think i might embroider a little romper with Zam's chest armor/hoses/greebles for little Zam tot. No promises on how it'll turn out, but it looks cute in my head! :)

I am almost finished with my 2nd year of law school (3 more finals) yay!
I also work on occasion at a local quilt shop teaching sewing and computerized embroidery. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I've been doing civil war (scarlett) costumes hehe! I still have Zam pics from D-con I have to post. Hopefully i'll have them up by this years D-con! :)

Hey that's cool... I just finished my last year of law school a couple of days ago with my last final ever.

It's ok, I am sooo bad about posting too!
Impressive with the Law stuff, I tried pre-med and organic chem scared me. So I dropped the med stuff and went with my music ed degree. My uncle asked me why I didn't go into law. It's so expensive. But I hear if you do paralegal stuff first, it helps pay the bills. Good luck with the bar! (I'm not talking about the drinking kind either~ Lsats and the like too!) Computerized embroidery is cool, but the machines are a huge chunk of change too.

I used to juggle fish for a bit but it's too messy so now I'm self employed as a computer programmer :)
I used to get paid to race on push bikes but dont have the time to train enough now I'm self employed. Shame really, as for a choice of jobs I'd be a cyclist anyday :(
I also make props in my spare time.

Hey that's cool... I just finished my last year of law school a couple of days ago with my last final ever.

*** too funny - I just finished Law School last week as well!! I am done with finals, and about to start studying for the bar!

I am just starting on my Zam - but I am so looking foward to it!

We got lots of lawyers here eh? That's good... I think. In case we get into any problems regarding collecting our bounties eh? ;)

Hi!

I'm a video game designer in Seattle, WA. I worked on a game once with a certain armored guy in it known as Master Chief. :)

Deunan Shiruba

I'm a stay at home & home schooling mom to 2, thinking of a third :)
Don't really do anything to bring in any cash at the moment, got enough on my plate with the boys and generally taking care of day to days.
At some point I should take up some kind of paying gig to make sure I can collect social security and the lot when I'm old, probably end up working in something like a yarn shop or something..really not into the whole "professional job" thing LOL

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back