A Tick for the Fett

Tigui

New Hunter
Dear Bounty Hunters, so yes, gotta admit that I have a tick
to become the infamous Bobba Fett. Could you guys pinpoint
out for me all the right directions (sites, contacts, etc) of were
to purchase all needed or required to become a screen accurate rebel scum hunter?

I'm already a "Sandie" (TD 5044) but since I haven't found the **** droids, want to
see if I capture again Mr. Solo. Jajajajajaja!

Hey! Welcome to the boards. Keep looking around in all the posts and you will see all that you need to get all the parts for the Fett. Everyone here is wonderful to deal with and there is an AMAZING amount of information here. Just be patient and lots of reading. (Boy you will learn that there are soooooo many parts to the costume that you had no idea were there!)

Again welcome to the boards!

TripleD is right, we're both new members working to put together Fetts. There is a TON of information here as well as the vendors to get what you need.

Welcome to Boba central!

You can scratch build alot of your costume as well, but everything you need is here. MOW (ManofWar) on ebay makes the best gaunts, jetpacks and boots though.

Welcome aboard
Yes all you need can be found here, look around do your reserch ask questions , youll find most
here are very helpfull and willing to share there knoladge , and if you cant find an item in the cargo hold use the search feature , and look in to who makes what there are a fw good list of makers here , you can find budjet stuff all the way to premium stuff , and most of it budjet included is good stuff,

Dearest Bounty Hunters, thanks for the warm reception.
As a matter of fact, yes, I've gone thru lot of posts in the forum.
They are an amazing resource in strict accurate Fett costuming.

But still haven't found for example a resource post that for example
display the vendors for the ROTJ Bucket, armor, jet pack, etc parts.
For example in the MEPD site we have a section of whom to contact
from accurate bucket to boots.

The "hunt" indeed has started for me so if anybody of you could
guide me in where to start putting items in my Fett cart, I'd appreciate it big time!

For you kind help I salute you!(y)

There are alot of people selling good items, infact these days most of the makers on the boards sell "acurate" stuff
use the serch feature its great i spend most of my time here just typing in helmets to it and rereading all the posts
so its all there unless you have 4000 ready to spend on your Fett it will take some time to amase the parts you need,
even if you do havew that to spend it will still take a while so look around read what other people use , ask questions
As for ROTJ helmets the best helmet around is the GMH by Fett Pride(though there will be a wait as he has heaps of orders at present) followed by his earlyer helmets which are now being produced by other makers, one of whom is Asok, and Boba Maker does a good helmet , there are also others how do reasonable helmets,
Alot boils down to your budget, but if you have no time limit anfd the money to spend , you can get most things for your build from Fett Pride, or Boba maker, also keep your eye on the cargo hold there a always thing going in there,
But the main thing is do your home work find out whats good and what works for you ,
Good luck

From someone who hasn't even started a Fett build yet, the first question is Which Fett?
I am still trying to decide this one but from what I have read on this board all of the incarnations of Fett are different and need painting differently.
Which Fett you build will probably affect where your parts come from, because as far as I know not every maker makes parts for all of the different Fett's.

Cheers

Craig

Thanks for the replies, as for which version of the Fett I'd like to build, would be the classic Jeremy Bulloch's ESB version.
To start of with the Helmet and full suit with armor would be a good and entertaining start.
BBF attached what seems to be a Fett's check list with some contact names of the vendors. Guess I'll have to search them out thru
here to start e mailing them and as the song says: "One thing leads to another"
But again every contact and every little aid helps me out.

Best regards to you all,

T

Yeah, I mean it's all budget based. I dumped about 1000 into mine, but I scratch built some stuff and handpainted everything. I'm BH 2950 btw, ESB Boba. If you need to stick to a low budget, I recently helped a friend turn a Supreme Fett into something respectable enough that the local Garrison troops with him. Not a 501st Fett, but I could have taken that extra step. If money is no issue, just go to Boba Makers site and run up a bill.

Wow! Thanks man, actually what I'm looking to assemble and own is an accurate Fett Costume for Legion approval. Some way I know the exciting and demanding journey that is as for becoming myself an approved Sand Trooper had to walk the walk. But can't deny that as a kid loved the Fett and till date it's one of the iconic symbols of pop culture, not to mention it's "star role" to the Empire! So guess I'll start "hunting" contacts to see where to buy this where to buy that, as for the Fett goes it has tons of little details in costuming that go unnoticed to the common eye, but I guess, that's the thrill of the hunt.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back