Has anyone here done an ackbar costume?

SharkForge

Well-Known Hunter
Hey guys... yes it is a weird request I know... slight change of pace for a while... LOL

I have been kicking around the idea of doing an admiral ackbar costume. Slightly more comfortable... unmeasurably more hilarious. I think it would be a fun costume to wear every now and then. Anyway... I was wondering if anyone here has tackled ackbar... or know of some makers for the parts? I am talking to a guy right now about the head and hands... I was wondering if any professional eyes could pinpoint what i could use for the white underparts... are those dress pants? what kind of white long sleeve clothing is it? What material would the yellow stripe up the side be? etc...Thanks in advance!

El1te

I seem to recall doing a Christmas Parade last year where one of the FanForce guys dressed up as Ackbar. I can't remember much of it but from what I saw, it looked pretty good. He was the right build for it too, kinda tall and lanky. Wish I had some more info for ya...

I own a Ackbar costume. Complete. Got the answers for what you use as the white uniform etc..

Shoot me a PM, and I'll answer any questions you got.

Best Regards,
- KuCor

Just wondering if anyone has any tips with an Ackbar costume. Have no idea how to get ahold of a good head or hands, along with the white suit! If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back