New promotional Pre-pro Fett pic from 1981

This is a sandy helmet.

sand-in-your-head.jpg

By the time of this photo, the helmet was already the "ears" version. I have two other photos of this suit combination and both are tied to a Palitoy promotional event. you later see pieces of this suit with the Return of the Jedi hero helmet at an event with Vader

BTW, GREAT photo! Any chance of getting a better scan of the original?

By the time of this photo, the helmet was already the "ears" version. I have two other photos of this suit combination and both are tied to a Palitoy promotional event. you later see pieces of this suit with the Return of the Jedi hero helmet at an event with Vader

Is the one with the Vader the one taken in Australia, If so Isnt that the sandy helmet:( ,
im starting to get upset now
Sorry about the multibl posts

Well some guys notice the helmet and others the armor I look at the braids. Where are the wookie braids? Awesome find.

Well some guys notice the helmet and others the armor I look at the braids. Where are the wookie braids? Awesome find.

funny you should mention what you noticed first, the thing that jumped out at me very first was the girth belt being undone on the bottom.

I noticed the shoulder bells, not sure Ive seen those before, the helmet obviously and the undone hose, didnt notice he didnt have braids till just now

Think I'm going to do a little detective work. There's a local politician who used to own a couple cinemas on the island. He's a huge movie lover and I think he worked in the only cinema that was on the island at that time. You would think they were involved in this promotional Fett somehow. I might send him a letter and see if I can get some background info on this.

Think I'm going to do a little detective work. There's a local politician who used to own a couple cinemas on the island. He's a huge movie lover and I think he worked in the only cinema that was on the island at that time. You would think they were involved in this promotional Fett somehow. I might send him a letter and see if I can get some background info on this.

You have any luck mate?

I want to resurrect this thread because this image with the Pre-Pro #1 Version 2 (or ears) helmet and the unknown Sandy armor is a one of a kind setup, but mainly because of the never seen before third Sandy armor. Is there any chance for a better scan of that image?

Boba-Fett-Promotional-Armor.jpg

Well I don't own the original. The photo came from a member on the UKG forums who had got it from a friend of his who isn't on the UKG forums as far as I know. Might be a toughy.

Well I don't own the original. The photo came from a member on the UKG forums who had got it from a friend of his who isn't on the UKG forums as far as I know. Might be a toughy.

Yeah, it's kind of hard when something is about "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate. - Dark Helmet, Spaceballs". But it would be awesome to have a better scan for the TDH Gallery.

I love this..
it just shows Fett can be anything with different parts we all know added or missing, he is still Fett.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back