Redtogusa's ESB Fett build.2nd Photo Shoot-many pics

Cheers mate, that means a lot.
Funny, you(I) always look back at the pictures and notice things that need changing, the hanging down/loose driver buckle for one thing. Ah, Fett is never done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking great I think u could do some more dirt on the boots and hip pouches they're both very dirty in the promo pics

Awesome ESB suit! I love that Cloud City hallway look and the one with the rock/hip-hop pose.

Just one thing that is not ESB specific on your suit: that jetpack adjustment tool, instead use a steel tube or something similar for accuracy.

Thanks guys, much appreciated.
Right, so darken pouches/boots and steel pipe. No probs. I've also noticed that the wire that goes to the chest lights was hanging out the bottom of the vest. Will get that sorted out.

As promised here's a list of suppliers:

Helmet, shin tools- Bobamaker (also painted by BM)
all armour- Fettpride (painted by me)
Gauntlets, boots- MOW (painted by me)
Blaster- Sidewinder
JP- BobbyFettUK
sidearm, toe spikes, gauntlet darts, metal gauntlet rocket- MojoFett
Belt- 99centtacoman
Girth- Horseloverz
Cape, braids- Woodman
Jp harness- Fettdad
Gloves- Evo (I think)
Chest lights- Fetttronics
Vest- Ladysewforus
Flight suit- unknown

Thanks to all the above. Your time and help has been outstanding.

Great build !

Some details must be finished ( flightsuit looks like it sticks inside the boot and maybe you should but more material into your upper pockets )
but your weathering and paintjob are great and the rest is just awesome !

Congrats ^^

Right so, back again.
Thanks again for all the advise. So far I've changed the shin tool for a steel pipe, fixed the chest lights, added some more stuffing to the pouches and darkened the boots and pouches although maybe not enough. It looked fine to the eye but the camera has bleached it out a little.
What say ye?

IMG_2196.gif

IMG_2192.gif

IMG_2191.gif

IMG_2189.gif

IMG_2194.gif

IMG_2202.gif

IMG_2204.gif

Yeah! It's way better than before. I really like the changes you made, and that steel pipe is spot on. Real ESB suit!

Now go and put Solo in the cargo hold!

I'm nearly done with mine too! Just need some stuff to hurry up and arrive in the post. But this has pointed out some little touches I have forgotten such as toe spikes which I'll be making from scratch.

THIS should've been the costume used for Boba's retroactive appearance in A New Hope.
Your work puts that Special Edition costume to shame!

Just to add some constructive criticism, I think your jetpack could use a little more weathering, particularly the missile.

I assume your nick references Togusa from Public Security Section 9...?

YES! Your one of the few people to make the connection. Sadly I believe my anime taste is of an older generation now.

Thanks for the kind words, high praise indeed, not sure it's warranted. There are a lot better Fetts out there than mine.

Oh and welcome to TDH.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back