Hello from the 501st Bounty Hunters Guild

marvinrobot

New Hunter
Hello to all! I'm Wally, I costume Cad Bane in the 501st. I was recently elected as the 501st Bounty Hunters Guild Detachment Leader. I don't say this to impress but rather to introduce myself and to say that I look forward to learning from TDH. You see my son asked this weekend that I make him into a Boba Fett and since we in the BHG have been talking about the two forums working more closely I thought now was the time to stop by.

I look forward to getting to know you all and hopefully we can more closely tie the two communities together in order to continue promoting Fett costuming excellence!

Wally I have been here for a while and at the BHG too and I hope the new changes at BHG will begin to get the other bounty hunters info to a level the Fett related info is here. The info is out there I will do my part to build it also. Welcome aboard.

Youve come to the right place for building a fett , this place has every thing youl need to get a fett off the ground,
welcome

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back