Jodo Kast Hmmmm to Jodo or not to Jodo

DarthBish

Active Hunter
I mentioned the other day that I'm gonna be getting another raw helmet, and originally I was thinking of turning it into a Jango, but more and more of me is being tempted to go "Jodo" - (for some reason I lerrrrrve Jodo's colour scheme)

What should I do???.....WHAAAAAAAAAT SHOULD I DOOOOOOOOO??? :cry

Give in to the Jodo side. It is your destiny.

Jodo is fun to do - your not restricted to a certain look so it is more freeing in a way.

"Jodo? You have chosen... wisely."

Mirax H wrote:

Green and orange??? No way! You know the chicks dig silver and blue ;)

Hey Mirax, I don't care for your language. You should know that babes don't like being called chicks. Some skirt might take offense. :lol:

Besides, Jango only likes skinny, blue skinned Kaminoans and changlings with saggy cheeks.

Do what you want.
Personally, I like the look of Jodo's helmet (even though I'm very partial to the ESB helmet). I like it so much I decided to convert a MSH-1 into one.
jodo.jpg

:lol:

Jodo_Kast wrote:

Hey Mirax, I don't care for your language. You should know that babes don't like being called chicks. Some skirt might take offense. :lol:

Besides, Jango only likes skinny, blue skinned Kaminoans and changlings with saggy cheeks.

It's a good thing this topic came along. I was wondering something, and thought you Jodo-heads out there might be able to answer.

Anytime I go to a convention, I hear the familiar "Oh, look! It's Boba/Jango Fett!". We Fetts get that alot. Even heard a Robocop remark once. I had to educate that one.

But there are times when a novice convention-goer will ask, "Who are YOU supposed to be?" And then we have to explain Boba's contribution to the SW universe, Jabba, Vader, the Han Solo capture, the Sarlacc event, etc...

When asked "Who are YOU supposed to be?" at a convention, how do most of you respond? Do you have a small speech prepared to help out the young'uns? Aside from the typical response "I'm no one to be trifled with..." :)

Jodo_Kast wrote:

Mirax H wrote:

Green and orange??? No way! You know the chicks dig silver and blue ;)

You forgot about the sweatermonkey types. I hear they kinda dig being Jango groopies.

Sorry Batninja, I wuz just funnin' is all!

My first "troop" event is in 3 weeks so I'm not quite sure what to say or do. I mentioned in another thread that I plan on doing up some sort of business card or ID tag. I'm sure it will be noisy in the mall and I don't have a voice amp so I thought the silent but deadly hunter would be best. Maybe I'll use my decipher card for Jodo even though the card is a completely different paint theme.

and chicks might love the silver, but it just tarnishes sooooo easily.
I'd go through a bottle of "Silvo" every 2 - 3 days.

I can feel the Jodo WELLING up inside me :evil

DarthBish...

JodoHelmet4.JPG

Tell me you don`t love those colors!!! :lol:

BatNinja..
I can honestly say I`ve never run into that problem so far. DCon was such a sweet first run of it, I think I got spoiled. But I will be doing Wizard World this year....I`ll let you know how that one goes. :)

Mirax, Come on...you know you love the orange and green.

:lol:

JK3

Jodo_Kast wrote:

I look them right in the eye and say,

"I am Vince, Vince Klortho, Keymaster of Gozer. Are you the Gate Keeper?"

Please tell me that that was not a ref to "Ghostbusters" If it is then I need to kill myself....for I am a Geek

DAMN!!!!!.....but I love those colours...

Just thought
icon4.gif
. I could be the only Jodo "Down Under". Now THAT'S a huge incentive :D

Plus....

[shamelessplug]If you go to the web link in my signature, you can read my fan fiction 'A Lesson Learned' and see how Jodo not only survives Fett's ambush in TEOD but also makes a huge comeback.[/shamlessplug]

I think my favorite part is him taking down 3 firesprays with his modified Tie Bomber.

BATNINJA, I get this all the time and my answer is : Bob Saget.

Seriously, no joke. The thing is, if these TOOLS don't know who you are to begin with, its not like they are all of a sudden going to appreciate the character. Whether its Bob Saget or Boba Fett, doesn't matter to them.

So, Bobby Saget the original host to America's Funniest Videos and Lamest TV dad of all time.

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back