Anyone play Counter-Strike Source?

Kwally89

Hunter
Hey guys,

I used to play CS 1.6 a lot about 7 years ago and just started playing Source a couple days ago. I used to be pretty good, but I'm sucking pretty bad now, haha! If anyone wants to play, my STEAM ID is URDEAD89. Man... I chose that username a long time ago. Life was so much simpler back then. :lol:

my hearts a beatin, my hands a shakin but im still shootin, its like boom head shot, boom headshot, BOOM H-E-A-D-S-H-O-T________ DOOWAH YEAH

YouTube - FPS-Doug

cracks me up every time

used to play eons ago, moved onto BFBC2 it rocks, cant wait for BF3, would love to find Mandosoldier so we can bushwookie it up

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditto, I rocked HLDM and even played hook mod alot. I was 1337! But I suxorz now. I only play HL2 very rarely. Our TFC (Team Fortress Classic) clan went silver in STA I think I used the handle: vorlon

Ah the good ol' dayz

I am also playing BFBC2 and the Viet Nam DLC. I play a lot of TF2,and COD4, and sometimes some CS:S. My steam ID is Elrew.

I do!!! Thats where I got my tag from TehEl1te... my teammates always called me The Elite because that was my character of choice on the T side :)

El1te

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back