ESB Gauntlets: Assembly Instructions/Help - Pics???

bounty treasure

New Hunter
Just received a gauntlet kit and wanted to collect some help from the masses...

Does anyone have some decent pics of their ESB build-ups or movie stills to show the detail(s)?

Also wanted a rough tutorial on how/where everything is supposed to go (The big pieces are a no-brainer, but there are a few medium and smaller pieces I just wanted to confirm location(s) on.

And while I'm yappin', how many hoses are there on the ESB gauntlets, where to they attach (on both ends) and which arm(s)?

Forgive the lack of knowledge - I'm sure most have it engrained in the memory banks. Just kinda newer and putting a suit together.

Thanks in advance-

look on the reference CD I sent you. there is almost every known fett pic on there. Af for the hoses, there is only one hose, which is on the right gauntlet. It comes out of the back of the raised up resin piece.

JP,

Could you pleas post some pictures of the kit? Especially the right gauntlet (i.e not the one with the keypad).

I also have an ESB gauntlet kit but I am missing a part from the right gauntlet and I want to see what it looks like.

As for reference photos, there are a few decent ones on the first page of the reference CD/site.

bounty treasure wrote:

Just received a gauntlet kit and wanted to collect some help from the masses...

Does anyone have some decent pics of their ESB build-ups or movie stills to show the detail(s)?

Also wanted a rough tutorial on how/where everything is supposed to go (The big pieces are a no-brainer, but there are a few medium and smaller pieces I just wanted to confirm location(s) on.

And while I'm yappin', how many hoses are there on the ESB gauntlets, where to they attach (on both ends) and which arm(s)?

Forgive the lack of knowledge - I'm sure most have it engrained in the memory banks. Just kinda newer and putting a suit together.

Thanks in advance-

I don't have any pics at the moment...

In short, there are obviously the top and bottom to the left and right.

There are a couple 'tunneled' pieces (one larger that the other (assuming one for left, one for right).

And there are two smaller pieces (one looks like it goes in one of the tunneled pieces, and I really haven't explored the other one yet??? (It has the keypad piece as well)

If I get a chance to post some pics I will.

Here are pics of a set of my gauntlets, hope it helps

right4.JPG

left2.JPG

left3.JPG

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back