Requesting info on MH (any version) or alternative to DP

J

jt001

Well, as said on one of my previous posts, my DP helmet is pretty warped, and it's being a pain to fix :facepalm

I'd loooooove to get info on how to get a better version of a fett helmet. I've read some info on the MH, MH1 and MH2.

Could someone please PM info on an alternative to a DP helmet? (Although I'm new here, some members of the RPF could vouch for me :)) I'm RA's webmaster, too, so he can also vouch for me :))

Thanks a lot guys!!!!! :)

jose

jt001 wrote:

Well, as said on one of my previous posts, my DP helmet is pretty warped, and it's being a pain to fix :facepalm

I'd loooooove to get info on how to get a better version of a fett helmet. I've read some info on the MH, MH1 and MH2.

Could someone please PM info on an alternative to a DP helmet? (Although I'm new here, some members of the RPF could vouch for me :)) I'm RA's webmaster, too, so he can also vouch for me :))

Thanks a lot guys!!!!! :)

jose
PM sent ;)

PropReplicator wrote:

Me too! I've been sending e-mail after e-mail to a certain someone here, with no replies. :(

wayne.miller@acu.edu

thanks!
Wayne

Hey'ya Wayne,

My monitor burned out and I was offline for about three weeks. When I got back on, there were so many MH questions that I've decided to make a new mold.

If anyone here hasn't heard from me yet, I'm going to draft a sort of form letter to send to everyone that will hopefully address all the questions, this weekend.

Before I start the new mold though, I've got some Hannibal heads to get out. :)

-Sarge

Yeeeeehaaaww!!!

A New mold!
Now THAT's some good news!
Hope I get one! Mail sent!!!

Sheesh, now I'll not be able to sleep until I get a reply! :lol:

Thanks
Xhiwar

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back