Child Sized Fett Helmet - MOLDS FINISHED ! !

Hear, hear.

The only thing my little guy woud like more is maybe a full Power Ranger bucket. :lol: I have a some sintra just lying around and a few woefully small armor pieces that would make a great base for a kids suit.

Any more progress pics?

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't get to mold it last weekend, because I hosted a workshop on fiberglass molding and casting basics. I didn't even try to tackle any of my own work, in order to be available for assistance. Hopefully next weekend will bring closure to the development stage of this project. :)

Hey All,
I saw this sweet thing today in person and it is truly a work of art!!
I am amazed at your vision Loren!!
Can't wait to see this baby molded and the first pull completed!!
It will be outsatnding!!
"I just wanna say,ya done a Great JorB!!"

Laterz,
Tony

Thanks Rock. It was good to see you're still around after all this time. :) I should get the "undented guy" mold finished today. Then, I can put a dent in the dome, for the "dented guy" version. :D

Hey j d,

It's coming along sweet. I wish my dad made me highly detailed SW outfits when I was a kid. :)

He is a lucky one.

Keep up the mad-prop-skillz and I look forward to seeing the finished product.

'm/

~G_B

G_B, for the record, I'm not a dad...yet. I did this because someone here on TDH asked about one, and I was silly enough to take on the task. :p :D

My bad bro.

For some reason I thought you were doing this for your son.

Now I know.

:)

Keep up the great work regardless.

'm/

I finished the un-dented helmet mold today. I'm letting it cure overnight, and pulling the dome section off in the morning. Then I'll add the dent, and pull that dome section. Watch for an update Sunday afternoon. :)

Definate interest here as well. That is an amazing little helmet. My little guy will love it

The undented lil guy is a success!! I now have the gelcoat curing on the dome of the dented lil guy model. More news this afternoon. :D

I got my child sized helmet in the mail today. :D People... if you have a little one and were on the fence about this helmet, I have one thing to say. GET THIS HELMET! Outstanding, high quality job at a very reasonable price. Judz Dwedd, my son is going to love this! (y) (end of commercial)

PS...I'll see if I can post pics when I get it painted

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back