R. S. helmet progress ** Update Today 10/01

Hey, glad everyone has been so understanding and patient..just a few more scratches and then I take them to war.

aug.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's such a beautiful picture there. Lots of quality helmets all in a row. :)

I'm still dragging my arse getting through my helmet project.........it's still the last peice. I can't imagine what it must have been like to do 6 at once. You are a Helmet painting GOD :D

Thanks folks I was telling someone that it's hard to find a stopping point since you want to get all of the details etc. but on the other hand I hate making people wait. Lesser of two evils I guess but I really can't say enough how the positive support has helped thanks.

Lee

Ok one helmet is boxed and going out Monday it's for Bountys Hunted (Rex). I called him up and asked if it was ok if he attached the rangefinder and stalk he said no problem so I boxed it. If anyone else is ok with this let me know I can ship yours as well. Looks like the next one ready except for some minor tweaks is Kurtyboys. They are all pretty much the same I'm just weathering them now one at a time.

Also one note. I have laid off the weathering a tad, this will prevent what some may consider over weathering and if you want more etc all you have to do is tweak it. Can't backoff overweathering if that makes sense. And I want everyone to be please so if you have any problems contact me directly and right away so I can alleviate any concerns.

I'll be working on these prior to leaving for DC on Weds so if you want yours before I leave please contact me so I can fill you in on your status.

I also want to appologize for this taking 8 months to complete I'm a pretty quick turn around guy but this helmet stuff doesn't allow for corner cutting and I don't want you guys to get a helmet I wouldn't own myself.

*Dragon con attendees*
Almost forgot but if you go to Dragcon con and you have any sort of helmet questions that you feel I can help you with etc. please stop me and ask me I would be happy to help. I might be able to do some minor fixups paintwise if needed.

Lee

Cool - If your driving to DC I could save you some cash by bringing mine with you. :D. But no worries I could wait. I want the full RS treatment. with visor and all. :)

Lee can you wear a shirt that says, "Hey I am Rouge Studios" so that those of us who have talked to you, and want to talk to you, know who you are.

Well although not a true update but you folks can rest assured my house didn't blow away again and no Fett helmets scattered across the state. Right now we have no power and I'm a few miles down the road typing this from in-laws. Truly sorry about the delays but these darn storms just won't let up.

Lee

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back