Shin tops - trimmed or sculpted ridgeÀ

Thanks guys! :)
I wish you could look at them in person. The pics are really not worthy of the actual product!!! It's hard to get good pics on here! :) I don't know for sure if the procedure is "accurate" to the tee but I am extremely happy with the outcome of the project!
Now.... if I could just get on to the other parts!!!!!:D

Just got my set of shinguards from the Master Maker MonCal himself! Wow!!!! That's all I can say! Just Wow!!!! :D :D :D

Now to get Zammin! :D :D

Hey MonC, did I tell ya Dal wanted to swipe my shin gaurds that you made for me for DragonCon last year? :lol:
Oh, and to avoid any airpockets, I think the sewn way you have it is the best. I was a tad sloppy with my gluing too. You remember that desperate "what do I do???" phone call... :lol:

Thanks MaulMaus! I'm glad you're happy with them. If any problems or questions arise don't hesitate to ask!

Zam I Am wrote:

Hey MonC, did I tell ya Dal wanted to swipe my shin gaurds that you made for me for DragonCon last year? :lol:
Oh, and to avoid any airpockets, I think the sewn way you have it is the best. I was a tad sloppy with my gluing too. You remember that desperate "what do I do???" phone call... :lol:

Well, it's trial and error at it's best...I guess ;) Yeah you mentioned you were almost shin-napped :lol: and yes...I think there were a few phone calls :D

take care,

Ignore me i found the right thread sorry! :)

Since all the pictures are gone on here does anyone have any pics of their finished shins or a guide pic of how to go about doing them, ive read through and im still not sure how this works LOL. Is the leather glued on? Any info would be much help! ty :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back