Free Back Armor - I'll pay the shipping!!

***! You should have left this bad boy among the dead. hahahaha

One word: Wizardofflight

He makes any of my old MS Word drawn templates look like old MS Word drawn templates covered in poodoo. hahahaha

I'd ask you for the template, but I'd not know what to do with it if you did...Methinks I'll just buy a backplate-anyone have a fiberglass one for sale??? :D

Happy Holidays!

:eek:
i just check if i in the list, and yes, but never got the temps in mail :facepalm
but that was two years ago... the time fly very fast :D
now im going to download the new ones
Thanks for the templates :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually im having a little trouble with my back armor. This is my first mando costume im making, so im a noob, but im making my costume on the cheap side (cutting out the pieces out of plastic storage containers they sell at walmart) but I cant find one big enough to make the back armor in one piece (Im no expert, and don't know how to combine to pieces) sure some of the 45 gallon tubs would have worked, but they have a uneven surface (like a side would be even, but then down the middle will be a indented line for a design.), and I would't exactly know how to fill in the space. does anybody know where I can find a storage container big enough to do the back (or mabey somewhere I can get the same type of material) I tried target, Lowes, home Depot, and walmart. I live by Orlando if that help any.

P.S. sorry if some parts are hard to understand, im just trying to break it down as much I can, im just very excited about making my first mando costume lol

Guys look at the date of the first post.......................Then read the thread and you will see you are being directed to WOF templates. Even post #74 is almost 4 years old.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back