Thinking about selling my lifesize Fett-advice needed

Lee27

Active Hunter
100_1463[1].JPG100_1465[2].JPGGuys,

Im thinking of selling my lifesize Fett and turning into a Stormtrooper instead.the Fett is just too much for me at the moment,and ive been toying with the idea for a while.Ive always wanted a lifesize Fett but so many things got in the way,and he never got completed,and i know he probably never would if i kept it.It needs new gauntlets,but here he is in a pic taken a while ago.Since then the shoulders,knees and backplacte have always been replaced with Fettpride pieces.BFUK made the chest,butt and cod armour.He also has Robs first ever scratchbuild ROTJ Jetpack(IIRC Rob?),a harness,and everything else.The shin tools are great,but two could do with new models.The Paterson knife is original as is the squeegee.The helmet is one of three Natty's MSH with metal ear pieces.i got this around two 1/2 years ago,and its a lovely helmet-very sold and very well made.I like the paintjob,as it seems a hybrid piece,but it would look great with a repaint.The jumpsuit looks ok in the pics,and i like the tight fit as Boba has this in a lot of shots.

How much do you guys reckon i could get for this in one complete sale/or as a parting out lot?Im more interested in selling the whole lot at once really.

EDIT:Added pics and rundown of whats here-

Natty 15d Helmet(one of three with metal ears and a very rare MSH in itself)
Fettpride Knees,Shoulders and backplate(knees with Mojo darts)
Evolution Boots-size 12
Taco Ammo belt
ROTJ girth belt-slightly faded and needs re-colour
Bobby Fett original scratch built jetpack-amazing piece-with harness
Home made armor vest-good but not the best
Cucblack(IIRC) jumpsuit
Paterson squeege tool and stirrer knife(other two tools need upgrading)
Woodman wookie braids
Bobamaker gloves
Ebay bought side pouches

And thats the lot-advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate to see you sell this Lee, but if it helps towards that Palitoy Jawa mate:p

Haha-definately Stu!

Jesus,i forgot to add pics.Will get onto that.

Also forgot to mention that it has a girth belt,Cape,Woodman braids and Taco ammo belt!

I'd be interested in the knees if you're parting out... With what you make selling it you can probably have 2 or 3 TK statues for the room :p

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back